Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers Day

It has been longer than I had planned for this next entry.  During this time we have taken a quick trip to see our son in the Navy and reluctantly home again. How do I express the events of the last few weeks.  Mothers Day is this next Sunday and all I can think of is my concern for my sons.  I guess that is what comes with the territory.  Grown sons or not, once a Mom always a Mom.

I can only shuffle through some fabric as my mind is elsewhere.  Quilting has been my release yet I cannot concentrate.  I need to find some mindless stitchery to do, yet I have several projects line up that need attention and am unable focus on them.  Someday soon
I'll get back to work on quilting and the several quilts I plan to share with you.

Today instead of quilting I find spending time with God my only relief from stress.  For now and always, all I can do is lean on Him and Trust that all things work together for those that love the Lord.

Remembering Always that We are In His Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment